Wednesday, August 12, 2009

There's always a sunshine after rain

I admit that I not a good decision maker, I always mess up my plan when come to a critical decision which I barely can't get a time to think over (actually I only can plan very well if I have enough time).

This morning, I on my way to office but I found that Old Klang Road is in heavy traffic, so i decided to route to another way to my office through Maju Express - Jalan Tun Razak - Jalan Istana, however firstly I gonna get through OUG but there is jam too. I tell myself "Nevermind, at least better than stuck in the heavy traffic just now." Everything is smooth until I reach Jalan Tun Razak, here also quite jam but at least the cars are moving. Until the way, I decide to take a different route to take fly over to Jalan Istana, but I just a fool that driving so fast and followed the wrong lane, ended up I went into the SMART tunnel. "HOLY CRAP! SHIT!" I tell to myself for my another "smart" decision. Beginning I thinking SMART tunnel won't be traffic jam, since it need paying toll, but I found I thinking in the wrong way!! I still stuck even inside the tunnel, that's my bad bad day.

My whole day mood spoiled just because my bad decision, but luckily I get out to Jalan Tun Ismail quick and smooth way along Jalan Imbi too, but when bad decision still made by me. Hereby I stuck again, driving slowly to office, and the whole journey took me more than 1 hour in the car. Reach to office rushing my work again, due to the emergency call from last night when I going to sleep, my boss tell me blah blah blah to find whatever solution to solve this problem. That's make me the reason to hurry for work.

With a bad mood in office, telling my colleague don't let the boss come to me, else I will explode my anger in front of them. However my mood getting better and turn to normal after I saw a fan make a very nice and cute drawing for the project I been working for 8 months non-stop. (it turn to be one of the core project in my company)


After all this time, the effort I been spent for this project aint waste for nothing, at least having someone very like it. How funny, some thing that so tiny and ignorable can cheer my mood up.
I believe there's always a sunshine will come to me after rain, good charm will always follow after bad happening, be faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment