Sunday, August 23, 2009

She's the one who give me life

She have a lovely family before my exist, but she bring me into this little simply lovely family. She give me a life to be a man, a life that I appreciated for what I am now.

However things get changed since I start to grow up, doing study and working by leaving my my protective home to another place that I never been before. The beginning of college life, I still able to make my homecoming once in a week, but slowly it becoming twice in a month and slowly once in a month.

Time making both of us physically distanced, so as the heart connection. But from now on, I must break the freeze of our connection, bring back the warm of our heart life the time we always being together before it is all too late, just like the story I told, The Golden Phoenix.
I shouldn't miss a thing that surrounding me, especially the people who loving me and caring me.

She and me having a great talk which I been missing out all these years, and I also apologize that I being so cold and locking myself to share my life story to her. She is happy to hear the story of mine especially my love story which she is most interested for all.
However she been giving a lot of advices that I never think over it before, and I grad that I have a good personal adviser too.
I very proud to tell her, "Thanks to bring me to this world with you, my dearest mom!"

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad that u finally shared ur life story with mom..:D as i told you, she is really happy of what u did.. remember to keep this practice on..this is how she know our life going, as we not seeing each other everyday like we in childhood time d..XD miss those days..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed my sis, I do miss those days when everyone is around us, we living happily together with grandma.
    Time do fly, now we already adults..you have your new family too, some day in the future you will have your own children too..but never forget who you are, must always bring your children come to visit mom, she definitely will be very happy :)

    ReplyDelete