Monday, August 24, 2009

Crazy Party in Arena

I am invited by my best friend's gang, even though I don't all of them since we ain't from the same secondary school but I do know the main role of the party, our birthday boy who is celebrating his birthday in Club Arena, Malacca.

Arena performance stage

I following my friend's car to the party before the happy hour is going to finish. Initially I though that there should be around 10 people will attend the party since we only got 2 tables, as my expecting 4 buckets should be good enough, my friend reply "Yes, we do have 4, however not 4 'buckets' but 4 'baskets'!"
I was though they were joking before the party, having 100 Heineken ready for the party, after all this ain't joke!

Totally stunned me!

The party keeping on after the birthday boy arrive, more and more friends come to greet the birthday boy and enjoy the beer. I joined them playing the dice game, guessing liar (大话精) for drink beer punishment.
Me? Of course lose to them who are expert in this game, however I also learn the trick of this game, not to be honest or dare to guess the particular person, it lead you get drunk faster!

The stage is performing by singers and DJ, but personally I more enjoying the DJ jamming the music beat and heat up the party. I was getting an early drunk status, even that I am keep awake just feeling dizzy and sleepy, but the music beat, I try to throw out the dizzy and sleepy mode from my body by dancing, quite sucky dance skill I have. : S
However still gave my friends keep on cheer the beer with me together, I failed to keep my awake in the end. By the right time, my friend rescue me out and telling me is the time to go, and I grated that I finally can get my bed.

Before we going home, I am having tea with them, but I fall asleep after the moment my tea come to my table. After a short nap, I still feeling dizzy and walking to car not in straight line. My friend safety fetch me home, and after we farewell, I strongly feel like to vomit out, this have been follow me since after the party.
Finally I lose my control, and vomit in front of my home. So embarrassing if someone is watching me, however I grad that I still have my mind controlled without vomit inside the house.
After vomit, I feel better and just get into room, brush my teeth, clean my mouth and wash my face before sleep.

Such a drunk situation I ever have before, and it don't feel good at all. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment