Sunday, August 16, 2009

Convo == Friends Union

Today is a quite a special day to me, and I happy throughout my whole day mood. But out of that, today I been invited to my friend's convocation in UKM and it is crowded everywhere and many graduates do enjoy and sharing their best moment with their family and friends, that do remind me back how my mom drop her tear and proud of me being her only son.

For this convocation has turned into a friends union party suddenly when I met back a friend that we had lose contact for 4 years since after we are busy on our studies. We met for a lunch and have a great chat for our life, studies, works and girls. (Almost all the guys are talking about this interesting topic) That's a good time for us both to sit down and have a long talk, but feel sorry to heard about his sad love story and he do pointed a lot of my bad attitude and weakness since we been talking a lot of the story of mine too. He has share a lot of things to me, and I do precious the things he wanted to make me aware of.

But times do go fast, and I have to walk on my story myself and with a better me. Keep it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment